If you or someone you love has recently been arrested, accused or is under suspicion for any crime, then you’re probably going through one of the most frightening times you’ll ever experience.
Don’t suffer without getting proper legal advice.
Rivers Law Firm is a Minneapolis-based Criminal Defense Attorney and Lawyer who can offer unparalleled experience to a whole host of conviction scenarios.
Don’t risk your credibility – give our Minneapolis and Minnesota criminal attorney a call on (612) 339-3939.
Bruce Rivers of Rivers Law Firm has represented over 2,000 clients on matters ranging from DWI to murder. With over 10 years experience in the legal court system, we will provide you with compassion, dedication and personal legal advice when you need it most. Our firm represents clients facing:
• Violent crimes including murder/homicide, kidnapping, assault, robbery and burglary
• Sex crimes including criminal sexual conduct, rape, internet crimes, child molestation and child pornography
• Drug offenses including possession of drugs, trafficking and transportation, sale of narcotics and manufacturing of drugs
• Federal crimes including mail fraud, wire fraud, healthcare fraud, mortgage fraud, drug offenses, weapons offenses and white collar crimes
• Other offenses such as DWI and DUI arrests, vehicular homicide, domestic violence
• Personal injury cases including work related injuries, premise liability, product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home negligence, childcare accidents and vehicular accidents
If you’re found guilty of any criminal offense you could face hefty fines, jail time, community service, mandatory counselling, loss of privileges or probation.
Even after you have served your time, you may have trouble finding work and accommodation with this black mark on your record – don’t let one mistake ruin the rest of your life.
There are several defense strategies to take when facing any offense. Rivers Law will assess your case, interview witnesses, consult with experts and determine the best defense tactic for you.
Contact us for a Free Consultation
It is important to act fast when facing an arrest and criminal conviction.
Rivers Law Firm, P.A.’s commitment to excellence and to our clients has earned us the respect of judges, prosecutors and clients.
Our experienced attorneys can provide you with the aggressive representation and legal assistance you need to ensure the best outcome possible.
Please Call : 612-339-3939
1998- Present: Bruce Rivers founded Rivers Law Office, P.A. in 1998. His main practice areas are criminal defense and personal injury. The firm also engages in business litigation.
Education: William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, Juris Doctor
Augsburg College, Minneapolis Minnesota, B.A. Business, Management/Economics
Bruce Rivers appears regularly in both federal and state courts. He is acquainted with most of the federal judges and magistrates. Aside from work in Hennepin County and the metro area, he has had a significant number of cases and trials in outstate Minnesota.
Bruce Rivers has handled over 2,000 criminal cases. His experience includes trials and plea negotiations at both the state and federal levels. Bruce Rivers has achieved acquittals on cases ranging from DWI to first, second and third degree murder. He has also handled white collar and high profile cases requiring unique judgment and experience. He has represented lawyers in tough situations. Lawyers from all diffrenent types of firms feel very comfortable referring client to his firm.
- Federal Defender Panel
- Former Adjunct Law Professor
- Experienced & Successful Trial Lawyer
- Member of Federal Bar Association & National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- MSBA Criminal Law Council (2 years)
- National Board Of Trial Advocates
Bruce Rivers is dedicated to helping injured people. He is aware at how life changing a significant injury can be. When someone is injured, they lose wages, incur medical bills, and suffer physical and emotional pain. Getting no-fault benefits established right away to cover immediate expenses is important. Building a solid case to recover money for damages is a long-term and frustrating process for the injured. Bruce Rivers has worked with a network of orthospaedic, medical and chiropractic doctors to ensure that your claim and your rights are protected. He has helped people receive large settlements. His effort have made a difference in putting the pieces of lives torn apart due to a serious injury or death. He has over a decade of experience handling complicated injury case involving significant loss or impairment and death.
Please Call : 612-339-3939